Featuring exceptional quality unmatched in the industry, it is the policy of Mulcahy Construction Limited to produce a very high standard of workmanship, on schedule and at competitive rates. To ensure that this policy is consistently achieved, we implement the following procedures:
- Contracts are reviewed at the initial stage and throughout the job by Management and Site Personnel.
- Work programmes and schedules are formulated to enable adequate planning and timely planning of resources.
- Our highly skilled employees are regularly trained and continuously assessed to ensure that their performance meets the required standards and that they hold up-to-date certification in all required areas.
- Sub-contractors and suppliers are required to perform work to the relevant standards/regulations and continuous appraisal is undertaken to ensure that practices remain current and up to date.
- Regular on-site inspections are conducted and recorded by Management.
- Reporting, administration, and documentation processes are meticulously structured to support the delivery of the highest standards of workmanship, safely, on schedule and at competitive rates.
- All documentation relating to projects (contracts, drawings, certification, letters of compliance etc.) are carefully filed and archived at our Clonmel headquarters, where it can easily be accessed and inspected by our team or other authorized stakeholders.
- Business reviews are undertaken by Management to ensure effective appraisal of performance to date and decide on strategies and objectives for continued success and improvement.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Mulcahy Construction Limited is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees and those affected by our activities. We aim to continually improve our health and safety performance and endeavor to ensure that all operations and activities are undertaken in accordance with current health & safety legislation, relevant codes of practice and best practice and best international standards.
Mulcahy Construction Limited have not had any serious accidents since our formation in 1992.